Downtown Orlando is undergoing an urban renaissance and evolving into a world class city. Highlights include:
- The addition of three state-of-the-art community venues.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts: A new complex that will feature a four-story, 400,000 square foot performing arts center with three venues. (Cost = $450 Million)
- Arena/Events Center: The events center will be the new home to NBA’s Orlando Magic basketball team, Orlando Predators football team and it will host concerts and other cultural events. (Cost = $380 Million)
- Citrus Bowl: Under a major renovation plan, Orlando will continue to host important college football games and other sports events each year at this venue. (Cost = $175 Million)
- The addition of the Creative Village. Occupying approximately 50 acres in Downtown, the Village will contain educational facilities focused on arts and sciences while supporting spin-off and startup companies. There will be a wide range of offices and residential space with a mix of restaurants, bistros, shops and services.
- The recent addition of new retail/entertainment space including a Publix grocery store and a multi-screen Cineplex.
City living offers the ultimate convenience while also providing unparalleled social, cultural and entertainment opportunities. Please visit the following links for more information on Thornton Park and Downtown Orlando.